Students! More than 40 scholarships are available to make your education even more affordable.
Applying for Scholarships is fast and easy. Apply starting November 1, 2012! The deadline to apply for scholarships for the 2012-13 academic year is March 1, 2013.
- Instructions for submitting a complete electronic scholarship application file: Click Here
- FAFSA: International Students who cannot complete the FAFSA must submit a one-page financial statement.
- Scholarship funding is for AY2013-14 semesters Fall 2013, Spring & Summer 2014
- Students applying to COE academic programs can apply, but must be admitted by Fall 2102 to a College of Education academic degree program
- All applicants will be notified of the status of their application via UNM email in early June.
Per the UNM Student Email Policy, as well as to access information about scholarship opportunities, it is essential that you use and check your UNM account. The COE Scholarship Committee will be using your UNM email account to communicate with you.