Application and Admission
Acceptance into the EDAG
Acceptance into the EDAG formally happens two times in the year: spring and fall. However, for those students who are not able to make these two time frames, enrollment also happens on a rolling basis.
Graduate Programs Coordinator
Application can be found at www.unm.edu/apply, or the Special Education program web site, or by contacting the Special Education Graduate Programs Coordinator (information above). The following documents will need to be uploaded to the online application:
- Complete Graduate Application online
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee (pay with credit card online as part of Graduate Application)
- One official transcript from each college you have attended (Exception: UNM transcripts)
- One unofficial transcript from each college you have attended (Exception: UNM transcripts)
- Letter of Intent
- Writing Sample
- SPCD Program Application form. Email the completed Department Application to email@example.com.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Recommend at least one letter from a college instructor, one from a supervisor, and one from another professional contact)