Apply to a COE Undergraduate Program
General Eligibility Criteria
- You should be enrolled in the University of New Mexico.
- You must have completed at least 26 credit hours and program prerequisites.
- You must have a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or more. However, some programs require a higher GPA; check with the specific program for requirements.
COE Program Criteria
Both teacher preparation programs and non-teaching programs have specific criteria in addition to the above eligibility criteria required for all programs. These are available from the specific program or the College Advisement Center. You may also access the departments and programs websites for more information.
1. Meet with a COE advisor to receive information on specific undergraduate majors and minors
- If you are a UNM student, bring a complete set of unofficial academic transcripts. You can access and print your unofficial transcripts from your MyUNM portal account.
- Students who are transferring to UNM need to apply, pay the fee, and send official transcripts for all schools attended. Once admitted, you can get a TCE through LoboWeb. For more information, visit the Admissions Transfer Webpage at http://admissions.unm.edu/future-students/transfer/index.html