Students! More than 40 scholarships are available to make your education even more affordable.
Applying for Scholarships is fast and easy. Apply starting January 7, 2019! The deadline to apply for scholarships for the 2019-20 academic year has been extended to March 15, 2019.
- Instructions for submitting a complete electronic scholarship application file, the link to apply is at the end of the instructions: Click Here
- FAFSA: International Students who cannot complete the FAFSA must submit a one-page financial statement.
- Scholarship funding is for AY2019–20 semesters Fall 2019, Spring & Summer 2020
- Students applying to COE academic programs can apply, but must be admitted by Fall 2019 to a College of Education academic degree program
- All applicants will be notified of the status of their application via UNM email in early June.
- All students must reapply every year in order to be considered for a scholarship. This includes past recipients who have received scholarships from the College of Education.
- Upon submission of your completed scholarship application you will be electronically matched to all the scholarships you are eligible to receive.
Per the UNM Student Email Policy, as well as to access information about scholarship opportunities, it is essential that you use and check your UNM account. The COE Scholarship Committee will be using your UNM email account to communicate with you.