COE-GSLA Elections for department representatives are now open. Take this opportunity to get involved!
Download the nomination form (PDF) for the 2016-17 College of Education-Graduate Student Leadership Alliance (COE-GSLA) board members.
The positions of five (5) department representatives and two (2) Member-at-Large positions are open.
The positions are as follows:
- Language, Literacy, & Sociocultural Studies (LLSS) Representative,
- Special Education (SPCD) Representative,
- Individual, Family, & Community Education (IFCE) Representative,
- Teacher Education, Educational Leadership & Policy (TEELP) Representative,
- Health, Exercise, Sports Sciences (HESS) Representative, and
- two (2) Member-At-Large positions are open.
You may nominate someone who you feel would best represent the organization or you may also nominate yourself. COE-GSLA meetings are held the third Monday of every month at 7 pm in Travelstead Hall.
The deadline for all applications to be submitted is 5 pm on Monday, August 29th, 2016.
Completed nomination forms can be submitted by sending a completed or scanned copy of the form to email@example.com (preferred method) or by submitting a hard copy to the GPSA Office located in room 1021 in the SUB (ATTENTION COE GSLA President).