COE-GSLA Officers and Representatives
Do you have any questions about COE resources or funding?
Do you want to get involved in a leadership position?
Do you have suggestions/ideas for upcoming events?
Take this opportunity to get involved!
College of Education GSLA has one(1) Member-At-Large and one (1) IFCE representative position vacant.
- Attending monthly COE-GSLA Meetings: Mondays, 2/15, 3/21, & 4/18 @ 7:00 PM in Travelstead Lobby
- Attending monthly GPSA Council Meetings: Saturday, 2/27, 2015, Saturday, March 26, 2015 & Saturday, April 30, 2015 @ 9 am. Location: SUB 3rd Floor; Lobo A & B.
- Reviewing COE-GSLA Graduate Funding Request, and participation in COE Book Fiesta supply drive
- Resume Builder
- Professional Development Stipend
- Insight to UNM ‘Happenings'
If interested please email us at email@example.com or come by our monthly COE-GSLA meeting this Monday, February 15th at 7 pm in the Travelstead Hall Lobby.
Cameron Goble (TEELP), President
Rijasoa Andriamanana (LLSS), Vice President
Jose Azul Cortes (LLSS), Secretary
Kelly Johnson (HESS), Treasurer
Educational Specialties (ES) Representative
Individual, Family, & Community Education (IFCE) Representative
Currently recruiting an IFCE representative. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Teacher Education & Educational Leadership and Policy (TEELP) Representative
Health, Exercise, Sports Sciences (HESS) Representative
Language Literacy & Sociocultural Studies (LLSS)