Transfer of Credit. The following regulations apply to the transfer of credits toward the doctoral degree:
- Course must have carried graduate credit.
- Coursework must be from an accredited institution.
- Student must have obtained a grade of "B" or better. A maximum of 6 hours of thesis from a completed master's degree or other course work graded Pass or Credit (CR) is transferable.
- Course must be approved by the doctoral Committee on Studies and the graduate unit.
- Course must be listed on the Application for Candidacy form.
- All courses must have final approval from the Dean of Graduate Studies.
Additionally, please note that:
- Courses more than 10 years old will be examined on a case-by-case basis.
- MA coursework may be applied to your PhD coursework with the prior approval of your advisor and Committee on Studies.